Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jumping Wreaths


WHAT!?
Well, you could say that..... :B

Anyway, hi Jammers! There's a little mini-update today, just about the release of AJ's new app!

See that? ANDROID! 

I recently found out that Kindle Fires are Android devices, so last night I got it on my Kindle Fire! Out of my buddies playing-RainbowCat1 and fuzzheadlola- I got the top score. :3

Basically you design a kangaroo, tilt your device to make your kangaroo jump on the rocks and clouds, and earn gems. Then you can get a JOEY pet for your AJ Account! How awesome is that?


Here's my Princess Kanga-pow. (Kangapoo for when she knocks me over.)
That's actually all there is to the update, except for the daily gift and the returning item.

Let's start with the holiday-spiritual Jamaaliday Wreath, sold in Epic Wonders! ^.^


Ooh, I'm glad this has come back!

Today's daily gift is....

Wait, what? Candy Cane Lights....? Those were a gift last year, weren't they? Hmm. I guess with all that mobile app work AJHQ needed more time. I suppose they had decided to return an item instead of thinking up another. HEY, AJHQ, IF YOU READ THIS BLOG, WILL YOU MIND MAKING A LIT REINDEER OR JAMAALIDAY GLOVE!?

Thank you! :)

Huh. I never bothered to take a screenshot of the lights. Oh well.

All is good now. Happy jamming!

Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com

10 comments:

  1. ^-^
    I will try to get the app on my iPod :D
    Im using it now :3

    Mythy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the app really badly... But I don't have money! D:
    Oh well. It looks awesome, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindle fires are Android devices?! You learn something new everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S FOR APPLE DEVICES, TOO!
    (now I can STEAL MY DAD'S PHONE FOR AJ JUMP >:D)
    It's my only way!
    So count me in as a buddy tommorow if i can get my dad to download JUMP.
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. it cost $2.00! so expensive for game! well anyways it..... SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SCHOOL FOR ME TODAY! but it snowed so much a tree in my backyard fell down. and lucky escaped. but luckily we got him back!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  6. nafaria I'm xxkindguyxx"S buddy I was in his den and everyone was crouding but me. I guess he buddied me cause I was waiting for him

    -avalanche25000

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Why am I reading a blog run by a buck-toothed kitty?!
    ;P Sorry if that's offensive to you Nafaria! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buck-toothed kitty?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Airlec,

      No, no, I'd rather be a buck-toothed kitty than a plastic houseplant. :3 Considering that, a buck-toothed kitty is a compliment! XD

      Numnum13,

      Indeed a kitty.

      Delete
  9. C'mon! WINDOWS! WINDOWS! WINDOWS!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!