Friday, December 13, 2013

Globes and Earmuffs on Friday the 13th

Boo Jammers! It's yet another spooky FRIDAY the 13th! Are you superstitious? 

Hey, that reminds me when that black cat crossed my lawn on Halloween night. o-o

Well, anyway, today's returning item is the furry pair of Jamaaliday Earmuffs!


The poofballs remind me of Play-Dough!

Hmm. For some reason I wish Play-Dough was edible. :9

And today's totally epic gift?

A GIANT SNOW GLOBE!

Yaaaaaaay!

In case you didn't know I am a snow globe fanatic. Dunno why so don't ask. :3

It's so cute! And big!

I say this gift is one of the best so far. What do you think of it?

Here's a funny picture to end this post. :)


The classic Mistaken-For-Dessert trick with upcoming reindeer poop. ^.^

That's the Whip!

Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com
(P.S. I will have the images of AJ Jump up tomorrow.)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! One of my drem items is back :D
    Today I actually had luck...
    1) I had a Chemics test, it was quite easy; yesterday I freaked out 'cause I thought I would fail it.
    2) My English Teacher wasn't there, so normally someone should replace him, but that guy/lady apparently went sick (no luck).
    3) My last period was Chemics AGAIN but this week we had a test so no Chemics :)
    4) Eng and Chem are my last two periods, so I came home earlier.
    5) To sum it up, I love Friday 13th XD

    MythCat2907 who thinks superstitions are completely useless, like this blog. Ha ha! JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday the 13th!
    I was born on a Friday the 13th! However, not saying what month, because I would give away my personal information. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!