Thursday, December 26, 2013

Deer Fur

Hey Jammers!

Apparently my body decided to sleep in today, so excuse me for my late post. >.<

Today's NEW item is a bundle of Deer Fur. o.o


There's good news and bad news about this item.

The good news? It looks like the neck fur on Arctic Wolves, and I've always liked that. ^.^

The bad news? It looks like a deer was shot and the fur  is being sold. Also, on some animals it looks like a beard. DX

Again here is the party invitation!


That's all there is to talk about today....

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Deer fur is... Uhh... Certainly an uh... ORIGINAL item. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will try to come ,even though I am pretty busy tomorrow as I am buying my mini ad tomorrow
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you have any deer fur give it to me if its unwanted because i wanna be evee

    = tomboymember

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats deer fur worth ●●●●●●●

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I know this an old post, but anyways, does anyone have an unwanted purple deer fur? I really want some for my look! its a purple woolen sweater, purple deer antlers, and purple cuffs. I need purple deer fur too! If anyone has any, my username is puppylover7600. Jamagram me, and ill buddy you so we can make the trade. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much is deer fur even worth?

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!