Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Followers :)

Yes, I now accept FOLLOWERS!!!! :D

I figured that this blog without a Followers gadget was worth nothing! :P

Now, here's the twist:

I changed the link of the blog.

Why?

Well, when I first started this blog, the link was www.webkinzwhip.blogspot.com. Then I added the Followers gadget, and I had 2 followers. Apparently I changed the link to www.animaljamwhip.blogspot.com, so it wouldn't let me have followers anymore.

But is a weird link all that bad?

Of course not!

So please follow my blog. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. I get it nafaria!
    So you could get followers!
    -Camp

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!