Monday, October 14, 2013

Glitches and Rare Pumpkin Head

Hello Jammers! This morning I woke up early, then fell back asleep. I promised I'd do an updated post, so here it is!

Anyway, it's Rare Item Monday! Today's Rare is.... 

 
A Rare Pumpkin Head! It's an okay item. Pick up a few if you're a RIM collector. 

Also, the Clown Mask is now in Bahari Bargains!

 
Hehe. I added faded edges to the picture to make it more interesting. Should I do that often?

I've also got a few glitches! In the Sarepia Theatre the Void Glitch happened to me. 

 
And lastly we have an outstanding glitch presented by RainbowCat1!

 

Neat glitches! 

Oh, and there's a new code: CHIMBU. It awards you 100 gems. Oh, well. 

Now for JOTW....

 
Oakhill13 is a young yet super kind Jammer! She definitely deserves kindness and friendship back. She also belongs on all our buddy lists, because she's such a great friend!

Now for WAF....


Cool fact! I didn't know that.

That's all I have time for! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really wacky glitches. o-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get on AJ right now! Could someone plz send me the RIM? And cool glitches remember my Jam-a-gram glitch? Well anyways if you can plz send me the RIM. Thank you-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cool glitches! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Oakhill! Sounds like your a pawsome jammer, you will be added to my nearly-full buddy list^.^! Also, can somebody please send me one of the RIM today? I cannot get on sadly
    :( Bai for now!
    -peaceout703

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!