Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nafaria's Lessons #2-Keep Your Friends Safe!

I realize now that what we know as "rarethirsty" could be a disease.

A disease that spreads quickly around Jamaa.

Not only that, but it can cause banning.

I'd like to share a little story with you.

This story begins on a day forgotten. I can only remember the days between that day and now.

I've been observing my sibling lately. Whenever he plays, he goes straight to the Adventures, Pillow Room, or Trading.

I asked him, "Why do you love Adventures so much?" He answers, "I play it to get prizes."

Then I ask, "Why do you love to get adopted?" He answers, "Cause it's fun!"

Lastly, I ask, "Why do you like to trade a lot?" He answers, "Rares make me look cool."

He's said it.

RARES MAKE ME LOOK COOL.
RARES MAKE ME LOOK COOL.
RARES MAKE ME LOOK COOL.
Is that sentence banging in your head now?

It is for me.

Yeah, I've figured it out. My sibling is RARETHIRSTY. He puts all his "best" items marked Rare on his animals. Personally, I think most of them look quite stupid.

Listen, bud, rares DO NOT make you a better person. 

Thank goodness my sibling doesn't scam. 

But, not-so-thank goodness, because his yellow heart locket-one of his most early items ever in AJ-was traded for a Rare Wavy Bookself!
Oh, and one other thing-

RIMS aren't REAL rares.

So here's the point. 

Keep your friends safe from this disease! This disease is so terrible enough it can cause:

  • Banning
  • Quitting
  • Scamming
  • Hacking
  • Broken Friendships
  • Tears
This disease must be bad.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. You're totally right, Nafaria!
    When i read the "Rares make me look cool." It certainly did bang around in my head! I can't believe it! It's sad. Rareness is a disease. Or people are acting like it. :(

    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!