Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Horse Coin

Everyone knows the mysterious Horse Coin, right?

If you don't, this post is going to be all about it.


This is the Horse Coin. It's the first and only 3D object in the game. Oddly enough, it spins around in a circle over and over again. Nobody knows for sure how it came to be in Jamaa, but so far people have told these two stories of its existence:

1. They were a prize in the Forgotten Desert when it was first released to the public. But after an hour, the Horse Coins were removed from the Adventure, and only about 30-40 remain.

2. Horse Coins are available in the Horse Claw. I snort when Jammers say this. Horse Coins existed in AJ before the Horse Claw was released. So, this rumor is not the least likely to be true.

Horse Coins are pretty rare items. Some players might offer 4 Founders for one, therefore making the trade worth 16 long spiked collars! KA-CHING! $.$

Horse Coins could also be worth a couple good-colored Tiki Masks. :o

Keep your eyes peeled for these epic objects!

22 comments:

  1. I think they look... How to put this? Not jamaasian-like, too humanish...? Awkward too. I don't really like them. x3 If I had one I would trade it and give most items away (haha, like I usually do with my stuff).

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Also I'll probably spend a little while in the horse claw and test that rumor

      Delete
    2. By any chance after all these years Do you still have one!?

      Delete
  3. I think it's a hack :T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw someone with their trade full of them.... I think most of them in jamaa now we're generated, and dang I wish I remembered their username x3 -DogLover1230

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sorta bragging considering you have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that was her intention here.

      Mythy

      Delete
    2. I can have my opinion.

      Delete
    3. I never said you couldn't.
      I'm pretty sure you're just jealous you don't have one.

      Mythy

      Delete
    4. Bragging is never something I would do. It's so sweet of you to have such a kind opinion. CB

      Delete
    5. In my eyes this post and the post "I got a horse coin" are both a bunch of brags.

      Delete
    6. If your opinion can be offensive, you shouldn't share it. Anyway, none of this offends me, but it's still rude. -.-

      Delete
  6. Second one is ALSO false because there would be a wolf coin too if it were true XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think u can get a coin in a plushie ckaw I think it might of been an adventure but u never know aj has a ton of secrets that no now knows about

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... what if they are being generated by hackers? im not really that sure though.
    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have seen a lot of people with them.(by a lot I mean more than usual) I assume they are calling AJHQ and saying they got hacked or something.
      -XxrarepixelationxX

      Delete
  9. Horse coins.... They ARE quite mysterious. I wouldn't say they would be in the horse claw though.
    -XxrarepixelationxX

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!