Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Butterfly Balloons

There will be NO posting from Wednesday, July 30th to Thursday, July 31st. I will return Friday afternoon.

Hiya! Today's new item is an addition to the Balloon Hat set in the Summer Carnival- the Butterfly Balloon Hat!


It's not as bad as the Electrocuted Snake. I prefer this one much more. The butterfly is normal. :3

We've got some more screenshots to add to the Funny Jammers page:






The first picture is kinda rude in some way, but I didn't take it as an insult for some weird reason. It didn't offend me. owo

Yesterday's mystery was tough, with only a few guesses being correct. The winners I have chosen are prettybunnygrl and rascalcat for answering mango!

Prettybunny gets the Glitched Nerd Glasses, and Rascal gets the Spirit Glove. ^.^

Since mom is making me pack all morning for a three-day Girls Camp, there won't be a new mystery until I return on Friday. :( I hope you can all wait!

See ya, and thanks for reading. I wish you (again) a happy birthday, Mythy!

2 comments:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!