Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Team Mira and Team Zios Early Predictions + Ancient Spiked Wristband Mishap

Hey Jammers! I hope you're all having a lovely day so far!

I don't know if I'm late to the party by just realizing this, or maybe I'm the only one that I know of that realized this, but...

Team Mira and Team Zios have been here for several weeks now, long before they were announced for VidCon. We just hadn't noticed it!

Ever since the background was changed for the Animal Jam homepage, most people seemed to focus on the fact that a coyote (which was, at the time, still in development) was on it.

But just barely the other day, I discovered something with even a greater meaning.


Do you guys see the Mira and Zios banners hanging up on the trees?

I'm about 99.9% sure they were put up there to symbolize the Team Mira vs. Team Zios VidCon challenges taking place right now! Cool, right? :D

Had you ever noticed the banners before now? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Oh, and one more thing - apparently the ancient spiked wristbands available in the recent spike sale got a design change.

At first, they looked like this...

(picture from WootMoo)

Later, every ancient spiked wristband that was purchased got remodeled to look like this...


Now the wristband finally matches the collar.

From what I know, there is absolutely none of the original ancient spiked wristband left in the game, because they were all changed. Interesting.

That's all for today! Jam on!

Image result for nafaria9 signature

2 comments:

  1. sowwie I couldn't show up at the party, I didn't sleep the day before your party and didn't intend on sleeping on your party, I just slept 10mins before your party, CRIES! AHHHHHA! I feel sleepy now because I still slept at 4:50am

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!