Monday, August 5, 2013

Yellowstone

Heya jammers! Today's new item is a Rare Backpack for all jammers, sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 900 gems!

I promised you guys I'd show you some pictures from my trip, but right now I can't find my camera. >_< But whenever I get a chance, I'll show you them! Prepare to be amazed! 

We saw lots of wildlife and really cool scenery and formations of the planet at Yellowstone National Park. Have you been there before? 

I also got to bottle-feed a baby bear cub and see a wild bald eagle! In addition, I got these souvenir stuffed bears: 

1. A black bear cub 
2. A black bear cub pillow/stuffed animal that looked like it ate a frisbee 

That's really all I have to say today! Whip on!  

Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Nice you had a cool time.-sydrain7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That sounds amazing! I'm a bit jealous LOL! ~puppiesluvpancakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well, if you ever have a chance to do something you want, you should go there. It's soooo amazing!

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!