Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer to a Close

Hi jammers! I'm rather disappointed today, but it has nothing to with Animal Jam. Well, it's shut down for an update, but some jammers managed to get some pictures before it did. I was too late. :P

Well, the new item today is a pair of High Heels. >_<
 
(Picture from Animal Jam Times) 
It of course will NEVER be my favorite item. What do you think of it? 

Also, there's a new Jamaa Journal today, but it's nothing big. Credit to Animal Jam Sky Blog for the pictures! 

 
The Summer Carnival is on a sale! I remember last year it closed on September 28 or something. 
 
A remodeling for the Adventure Base Camp, apparently. Hey, do you think that the stone circle looks like the one in Beta times? 

Anyway, that's all of the important stuff. 

I'm sad and excited for school to start. My school starts on Monday. :( :) 

I'm SAD because I really love summer break. No school, swimming, longer days, etc. I'm EXCITED because I'm going to come back with a bunch of news about my summer. >:) 

But today I have decided to let YOU have a free pass to my vacation this year! 

Well, at the beginning of the year, I played tennis for two weeks. THEN I had a very, very belated birthday party with just my family. My aunt and uncle had invited me to a trip to YELLOWSTONE, which is one of the best places in the world. As you can see, I REALLY, REALLY wanted to see wildlife, because I have always loved animals. After we came home, we had seen over 1,000 bison (it seemed like it), 3 coyotes, 5 bears, a wolf, and many more animals. Of course, I've been doing blogging a lot, too, because I have a passion for writing. In early July, we drove down to my uncle's parents' house. They had rented 2 blow-up bouncy houses (one was a waterslide)! They also had set up a little outdoor dining area, my dad brought over these rockets from my birthday (remember that, partyanimalzz? That was fun! :3), and other fun stuff. 

After that I made a tough choice to attend swim team 3 days a week. We usually swim maybe at least 400-800 meters a day, but the REAL bad part is when we forget to either wear a swim cap or put this spray in my hair. My hair is long and thin, so it gets damaged by chlorine. :I 

I also played a lot with partyanimalzz (we know each other in real life, plus, she's one of my best friends). I remember when we saw the adorable gray kitten in my grandparent's backyard, and the other time when we went to Get Air and Northern Ice. Fun, fun days. :3

Lots of other stuff, including meeting you guys! All of my fans out there I've met during this summer. I told my mom I get about 1,000 views a week, and they seem proud. What has YOUR summer been like? 

That's the whip! 

15 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say pawsome blog! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nafaria just back from you know where. my school doesn't start till september 3rd and thanks for sending me the rares.-cyacheer p.s you and your blog are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops forgot the got from the beigining.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, lucky! You're welcome and thanks!

      Delete
    2. I missed you but I had a lot of fun!-cyacheer

      Delete
  4. Umm... This is a little off topic, but can I add your blog to my list of blogs? Both of your AJ blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you create your blog title like that? with all the images and al that, I cannot figure it out (puppiesluvpancakes here btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a tutorial post next week, because for me tutorial comments seem too complicated and frustrating. :l

      Delete
  6. plus your signature cuz my blog sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can make a signature for you, if you'd like! I also bet you 1,000,000 bucks that your blog does NOT stink. I promise you. Every blog has been a newbie before, even mine!

      Delete
    2. Also, what's the name of your blog?

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!