Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teacher's Desk

Hiya jammers! Today's new item is a Teacher's Desk, like predicted in the Adventures. It's neat and handy, for whenever you'd want to host a school, or just for fun!

 
I traded a freedom helmet, top hat, a lava glove, and a dragon glove for an SBI TV. I know, being the expert I am, it was an overtrade. But, come to think of it, I LOVE SBI Televisions! Besides, I had three freedom helmets. Now I only have one, which isn't for trade.... 

Don't forget! This is the last day to enter the contest! Also, please try to make it to the 15,000 party tomorrow! 

 
REMEMBER! The party is at ANIMALCLIP's DEN in SERVER KOOTENAY. If you are my buddy, you can just follow me to the den. Otherwise, if you are not my buddy, please, PLEASE, log in to server Kootenay and go to that certain den. NOT MINE. That would be such a relief. I don't want to round up all you silly ponies! :3 

I also extended the Animal Jam WhipTunes Playlist. Stay on the blog for really cool music that I like! 

I'm going to put up a poll on mailtime. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it or not. I said "mailtime" on Animal Jam and I got a scamming report. Does AJHQ think mailtime is scamming? I don't wanna scam. I never have, and never will. 

Also, do you like the September background? I had made a header already, but it was too educational-ish.

Besides the fact that most of us kids have school..... 

Happy jamming and whipping everyone! Bye! :) 

 
P.S. ilovemyfamily153666, I made your signature. I accidentally posted it before the main post. :)

11 comments:

  1. I like the new background and header a lot! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it that you put on the Art Studio music!!! :D :D :D :D :D It's my favorite AJ music! (so far lol :P)

    Rainbowcat1

    Oh and also i love the new blog background and header! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is awesome! it just gets better and better! i don't wanna go back to school! :( -cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I noticed that you have used some of my graphics (both the ones I have made and the ones I found), which is really cool! ^.^

    But, on some of the ones you used that I had made, you didn't give me credit...or maybe I derped and missed it. >.<

    But, if you didn't give me credit, would you mind doing so?

    Only for the ones I hand-made :)

    Thank you so much!!!

    :)


    ~Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derpy Hooves

    I think I know why there are so much teacher stuff, because school is starting!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!