Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whoa! Thanks peeps!

When I logged on, I had 6 JAGS. First one? Gift. Second? Gift. Third? Gift. Fourth? Gift. 5th? A thank-you note from skydrain7. 6th? Gift from my friend Valdespar, which was Blue Vines carpet. She is in a stage called "temporary quittting". Don't ask why, but we all will miss her!

Thank you wolves01012 for the gifts, and thank you peaceout703 for the fireplace! Was all that for mailtime or just fanmail? :D I was so surprised! I'm glad you like the blog!

Also, if you are going to send gifts for mailtime, please send them to animalclip. I know animalclip in real life, and she lets me use her account, and since I don't have lots of space for all the fanmail, in the future, please send them to that account. Thanks! That doesn't mean that the gifts sent to my account are terrible. They are so awesome! I will surely include yours in the video, don't worry. :)

That's about it! Bye! Also, the winners have been posted but not have yet received their prizes. I will send those as soon as my mom lets me..... :I Don't forget the party starts in 20 minutes at animalclip's den! No need to send gifts, but they are always accepted! :)

Whip on!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! Blue vines!? I have wanted those FOREVER!!!! WOW! I wish people would gift me blue vines! XD :)

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I can't turn down any gift, right?

      Delete
    2. Hey could i trade you for the blue vines?

      Rainbowcat1

      Delete
    3. No, I like to cherish and keep gift. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. Hi! This is peaceout703, the gift was for my giveaway :) You entered by commenting on my blog:D I hope you like, your blog is pawsome! Do you have any advice on how to make mine more popular?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I don't think I remember entering....but thanks anyway! To be more popular, you've just gotta....well, I'll answer more when I get back. Bye!

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!