Friday, August 23, 2013

15,000 Views!

Allo jammers! I'm back, yes, like I said. Today's new item is a Shell Helmet, which is sold in Bahari Bargains.

 

Speaking of returning items, I really want SBI TVs to return, and maybe Yellow Sweet Walls and Pots of Gems. They're all my favorite-and the worst part is how rare they are. You see, I'm not exactly a great trader, but my knowledge about trading is, well, I don't know, but a lot better than how I trade. It's luck that gets me my rares, not trading.... 

I looked at the counter and what did I see? 15,000 VIEWS! This calls for a contest, along with a party! I've prepared ahead, so here's the invitation! Oh, and thanks to vms915 for the koala graphic! 

 
Click to enlarge! 

Now, for the contest! Click here to enter! 

That's really all for today, except the new Adventure, Meet Cosmo. 

IT IS SOOOOO LONG! I helped my sister play it, and after what seemed forever (30 minutes), we got nothing but some stupid gems. 

Oh, well. I really want a beehive. If anyone would be willing to show me one, or send me one (o-o) I'd put on a wig and ride up the street on a purple horse. I've done it before. You should try it. :P 

That's the whip! 


9 comments:

  1. Hey!! Thats awesome that you got 1,500 views! Also i am really happy that its on Wednesday! I get a hour on thr computer on wednesday, soooo yippie! I will dress meh best! :D

    Rainbowcat1

    P.S. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srry i meant 15,000

      Delete
    2. Haha, I hope we all have a good time!

      Delete
    3. Yep!

      Oh abput the whips i made, idk if i can get them to you a different way......maybe on a chat roll! Oh rats! You dpn't have one! Well i guess you'll have to ask ur dad to make a email!

      Rainbowcat1

      Delete
    4. Yes, I can ask him tonight for an email because he wasn't at home yesterday night. :)

      Delete
    5. Ok! I wish i had a blog! I could post them! :( Too bad! But yay! Hopefully he will say yes! :D

      Rainbowcta1

      Delete
  2. Congrats Nafaria! I will try to make it :D Also you can get the beehive from the middle box on the top! Hope that helped - xXRobinHoodXx P.S. Hands cake and confetti :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P What did you use to make the confetti, worms? Kiddin'. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. Derpy Hooves

    I quit the adventure, its SOOOOOOOOOOOO long and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring (unlike this blog). I can't go to the party :( I think AJ should make the adventures easier 'cause little 5 year olds will do it and get mad and then quit AJ!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!