Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pictures and Imposters

Hi jammers! Today's new item is a Giant Pet Spider Plushie. Huh, that thing didn't even look like a spider when I looked at it!

 

It's not that scary, really. But I'll tell you what MIGHT have been scary! Someone tried to be Solidblue02 on my blog, saying that they'd hack me. I NEVER go into Aldan, for the sake of safety AND to not be traumatized. Stop tryin' to scare me, blog hater! D:< 

Well, the good news is, I've got some pictures! 
Wildlife 








I will show you some more soon, this is all I have time for. Bye! Whip on!

Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com




5 comments:

  1. OMG bears fighting???!!! That place is COOL! And yes someone tried to make up into solid and threatened to HACK you. That was SCARY.-skydrain7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of was, but Solidblue02 wouldn't do that. He doesn't even know who I am or what servers I'm in. Solidblue02 wouldn't give away his cover. I changed my password for safety, and that's how I know a blog hater is trying to trick me, not Solid hacking me.

      Delete
  2. Aww! The baby goats are adorable!! :3 ~puppiesluvpancakes

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!