Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oh, How We'll Miss You!

Hi jammers! Today's new item is a music in the Diamond Shop, which is the music from the, umm....BASS Camp? I thought it was Base Camp. Stop typing so fast, AJHQ! You're screwing up. :P

But I actually sorta like this music! It would be good for Clan dens, if you ask me. I want to buy it, but I need to wait.

 

Also, some of you may remember this comment if you've ever visited the Visit AJ Related Stuff and Webkinz! tab..... 


 
Click to enlarge. 

You see? She's no liar, she's a great person! She must have had problems with her family or something. The situation was dire! No joking, it made me sad when I got this as a Jam-a-Gram. I had no warning or goodbyes or anything from her, just a Diamond Necklace and this note: 

 

We'll miss you, too, youaremytrueluv98. Everyone, in the comments, say "we'll miss you" if you care as much as I do! 

 
On to happier news! 

Everyone is trying so hard (maybe too hard o3o) to get rares in Adventures. I never get any rares, but I do as everyone tells me by saving Oliver, the bunny with the blue glasses, last, in the adventure, "Return of the Phantoms". What have you won in Adventures lately? 

I also plan to do a rarity scan on Pirate Swords later today. I have somewhere to be today, at this breakfast fundraiser. Oops, got to go now, goodbye! 

Whip on, jammers! 

14 comments:

  1. WE WILL MISS YOU YOUAREMYTRUELUV98!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad they left! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye I will miss you hope you meet new friends there youaremytrueluv98

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you youaremytrueluv981.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  5. we will miss you @youaremytrueluv98!! you were a gtreat person in jamaa!
    -fam
    p.s. a bunch of peeps keep using nicknames lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got rare angel wings on hard mode
    We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodbye I will miss you ( and I ROFLED AT YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE MUSIC XD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Derpy Hooves

    Lol I always save Oliver last...we will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( This is true, she sent me a jam a gram to :( So sad. We'll miss you Youaremytruelove98

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I got this jamaa gram from her ;'( Bye

    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is Nafaria? I am worried......

    Wolflover12203

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I am very worried...sky

      Delete
  12. we will miss u youaremytruelove98, though i nevr met you, ill still miss you. hope you come back to AJ
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!