Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rare Item Monday List

This is a post with all of the RIMS since the time of the Daily Explorer! (There were many more before these, but I can't manage to remember them. Can you?)


(Rare Jolly Elf Hat)


(Rare Spiked Hair)

(Rare Pigtails)

(Rare Heart Locket)

(Rare Mech Wings)

(Rare Star Cape)

(Rare Pirate Hat)

(Freedom Mask)

(Freedom Blanket)

(Freedom Bands)

(Rare Butterfly Glasses)

(Rare Epic Dragon Mask-The color was actually blue :I)

(Rare Pirate Bandanna)

(Rare Coral Necklace)

(Rare Lei)

(Rare King's Crown)

(Rare Sailor Hat)

(Rare Arctic Coat)

(Rare Arctic Hood)

(Rare Princess Necklace)

(Rare Big Skull)

(Rare Head Feather)

(Rare Headdress)

(Rare Clover Blanket)

(Rare Steampunk Goggles)

(Rare Mohawk)

(Rare Snowman Mask)

(Rare Bat Glasses)

(Rare Antlers)

(Rare Reindeer Mask)

(Rare Winter Hood)

(Rare Winter Jacket)

(Rare Snowshoes)

(Rare Knitted Hat)

(Rare Cozy Shoes)

(Rare Fancy Top Hat)

(Rare Cowboy Hat)

(Rare Knight Helmet)

(Rare Knight Armor)

(Rare Firefighter Hat)

(Rare Astronaut Helmet)

(Rare Star Glasses)

(Rare Anchor Ballcap)

(Rare Ninja Mask)

(Rare Lion Hat)

(Rare Cupcake Hat)

(Rare Sand Dollar Necklace)

(Rare Flower Glasses)

(Rare Winter Blanket)

(Rare Fox Hat)

(Rare Sombrero)

(Rare Camouflage Boots)

(Rare Beret)

(Rare Angel Wings)

(Rare Elf Bracelets)

(Rare HD Television)

(Rare Pink Sofa)

(Rare Army Helmet)

(Rare Freedom Glove)

(Rare Kelp Skirt)

(Rare Baseball Cleats)

(Real Musketeer Boots)

(Rare Backpack)
Rare Cool Hair
(Rare Cool Hair)
RareItemMonday RareBonnet
(Rare Bonnet)
RareItemMondayNerdGlasses
(Rare Nerd Glasses)
Rare Aviator Helmet
(Rare Aviator Hat)
Rare Royal Cape
(Rare Royal Cape)
Rare Police Hat
(Rare Police Hat)
Rare Skull Helmet
(Rare Skull Helmet)
RareWavyBookshelf
(Rare Wavy Bookshelf)
Rare Scary Bat Wings
(Rare Scary Bat Wings)

13 comments:

  1. Derpy Hooves

    Weird. AJ can't remember the Rare Baseball Hat? 'Cause i have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?

      -nafaria9 who doesn't wanna sign in

      Delete
    2. Derpy Hooves

      Does that make the hat extra rare or something??

      Delete
    3. Hmm...unless you don't see the item a lot, then it might not be as as rare as you think.

      Delete
  2. for some strange reason my rare baseball cap vanished from my account. -cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you were hacked...

      XxEpicHunterxX

      Delete
  3. I know why, AJHQ made a mistake and the took it back. It happened to me too. cat13950

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left out rare viking hat and rare tie. I am sure you left out others i just forgot XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I only posted the ones that Daily Explorer posted. I'll update it soon.

      Delete
  5. What about the Rare Necklace? It isn't even on the Daily Explorer.
    (Sorry, Rare Necklaces are the best items that AJHQ has ever thought of. It's PINK!) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys my friend has a lot of rares if you ask her she might give it to you.My user is rivka60607.My friends is littlelady891.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jammers I'm making an animaljam journal I wrote all these rares down thanks blog owner u sure helped a lot I need to make a list of All rares and collect all rares so my username is bunny43656 please send me rares if I was needing that rare u sent,I'll send u a good item back

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT THE!! I GET ON AND MY BLACK LONG COLLAR IS GONE D: ( CRYS )


    USER: NICE8888 ( NO CAPS )

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!