Saturday, May 7, 2016

Shout-Outs :)

Hey Jammers! ^.^

Before I get started, I would like to simply say THANK YOU for 560K views! :D I don't know what I would ever do without you guys. You're the greatest friends in the WORLD! And I'm not exaggerating there. XD

Now onto the real news... today I decided to give a few blog shout-outs! I have found these blogs and their authors to be exceptionally hardworking and committed, so I thought why not do something a little different and give them a shout-out? :)

By paypayrod


The Animal Jam Cookie is such a fabulous blog that it just makes you want to eat a cookie! Literally! :P That cookie background on the header makes my mouth water. Anyway, I really suggest you check out this blog, because Pay puts a lot of work into it!

By cookycupcake


:o Look how pretty this blog looks! Doesn't it just give you the coolest feeling, like you want to stay there for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!? No? But does it still give you a cool feeling? x3 That's because the DreamMiner AJ Blog is truly an epic blog!

By swirlshine


The Weekly Jammer News is such a clean, inviting blog! Swirl makes great posts that are always fun and interesting to read. Whenever I visit her blog, I am always excited to read the latest post!

If your blog wasn't given a shout-out, don't worry! There are plenty of amazing blogs featured on the blog list, so be sure to go check out that list! If your blog isn't on that list, then please leave a comment stating your username and your blog, and you might find your blog on that list soon!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these blogs! :D They are so amazing, and you can definitely tell that their owners put a TON of hard work into their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on so many views!!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so happy you featured my blog, Naf! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disclaimer: HArmonypurr9 writes for the Dream Miner as well

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!