Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Pi Day!

Happy Pi Day, everyone! :D Pi is not only a super important number in mathematics, but it's super awesome, too! And that's why we celebrate it every year on March 14th. ^-^


This year's Pi Day is very special, because the first five numbers of Pi are 3.1415, and that's today's date! :o Celebrate Pi Day while you can, because a Pi Day like this won't occur for another century (100 years).

But, to keep the festivities alive, there are some limited-edition Pi Items available in Jam Mart Furniture!


The best part? They're all Non-Member and absolutely adorable! >3<

All right, now I have to go and get started on other stuff, the like contest. :p

I leave you with a little challenge I came up with:

Pi Day Challenge: How many digits of Pi can you memorize?

Comment them below!

Bye Jammers! c:


11 comments:

  1. I cant memorize any of them XD, im very happy that the pi day item are for no member! Happy pi day!! ^,^
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most I've ever memorized in my life is the first 8 digits: 3.141592 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.141592653 (pi)
    I like the Pi Pie XD Iif you buy a light teal Pi Pie it's a mint Pi Pie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3.1415926535 I have remembered that much!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I did a contest yesterday in class.
    3.14159265358979323846264338327905
    about 33. I didn't look at the thing to get this. I remembered a lot from yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to buy some Pi items but I don't have much gems:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually memorized the entire thing before.
    Then I forgot it.
    Argh, gotta remember.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!