COLLAR AND WRISTBANDHey! Today's new item is a pair of high top sneakers, which reminds me of those Converse-brand footwear I talked about last week. Remember how everyone wears them? Well, AJHQ decided to create an Animal Jam pair....
They've got the flat platforms, the laces, and even the side logo! I've seen enough of these popular shoes. But, I have to admit- they do look pretty good on most animals. No wonder people like them!
As you can see, today's final clue to the mystery is a BIG, REVEALING one: COLLAR AND WRISTBAND! Yup, for 200,000 views the prize pool will include a Rare Spiked Collar (short purple) and a Rare Spiked Wristband (long pink). So, let's keep viewing! :D Meanwhile...
My good friend Repti is hosting a big trivia contest that he hopes for you all to enter. Here are the 10 questions:
1. What addition caused the downfall of ancient and historic fun in Jamaa?
2. What year did Animal Jam launch?
3. What is the activity the majority of Jammers do nowadays?
4. Name one solution to the "rares" problem.
5. What was the previous name of the Alphas?
6. On a scale of 1-100, how obsessed are *most* Jammers with rares?
7. Estimate the current population of Jamaa. (Hint: As of 2012, 10 million Jammers had joined.)
8. How often do you see Jamaa Township full? Estimate your answer.
9. How many Members were there per server back in 2011?
10. Originally, what color were the Bubbletrons?
Repti prefers to keep the prizes secret. :3 Include your username with your entry. Also, Repti may add any rules or notes to the contests as desired. Good luck!
Anyway, I hope you have a Jammin' weekend! See you tomorrow!