Monday, August 25, 2014

Artists Will End The Drama

I
Hiyo! Today is Monday. *sigh* Well, at least we have a delightful new RIM to settle us down: the Rare Raccoon Tail!


To my surprise, this item is located in the Summer Carnival. This is the first time that's happened before! Cool. ^.^ Anyway, if you want to purchase this vibrant tail for 5,000 tickets, you may do so until the day ends.

Today's clue is the letter I- RARE SPI.

Now, this part is gonna be very important, especially if you are tacocat101.

We've all been waiting for the drama to end, correct? Well, this is how I'm going to do it.

I'll remove every single post about the truth of Taco. I won't be buddies with Taco ever again. I'll act like we never even met. Sound like a plan?

Meanwhile, I want to say a BIG, ENORMOUS thank-you to all who made me art. I never asked for it, which means you guys really do care. THANK YOU SO MUCH, carrot04, elizaboo1104, AinZ Panda, Mythy, Wolfiepaws (I love your Simba drawing), and others! ^.^








Bye! I have to go to OUTRAGEOUSLY STUPID swim team practice. AAAARRRRGGGHHH! >:(


14 comments:

  1. Pawsome! Btw, my birthday is tomorrow!!! ^^^^^^^
    -fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great art! And you get to go swimming while I have to bike for 30 miles? I just returned from biking and I'm pooped. I don't want to bike again for a month. No, a year. XD
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitten Perfect jammerAugust 25, 2014 at 4:00 PM

    I will make more! ~ elizaboo1104

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad the drama is over! You like swimming too?

    ~Mechanicalwolves99

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey =)
    Random fact: "talent" doesn't exist TWT
    *DEPRESSION*

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay taco will be gone forever
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  7. AinZ panda is one of my really good friends and I read her blog "The Dancing panda" and she mentions you a lot in it so I thought I'd check out your blog and it's really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome possum art! Don't forget about my art too, Naffy! ^.^
    ~wolfiepaws~

    ReplyDelete
  9. That adorable tail armour!

    Nafaria, I know people wanted that option well, but... I don't know? The point is...

    Not the Drama.


    I think you understand. What are the consequences? What are thee pros?

    Sometimes, enemies must be obtained, sometimes friends must be left.

    I know it sounds really evil like I want more drama, but I'm done with mine. Now, it's up to YOUR choice which to choose. If you decided that this is your best, I'll okay with it. Just make sure it's your right choice, because once a choice is made, it's the next decision's turn. The same choice might return, some may renew.

    Have a great day, Naf.
    Hopefully you won't go spinning about my message. If you don't understand, I'm fine with it, but I know at least some of you out there understands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay um I think its kinda obvious by now the giveaway is a rare spiked collar or wrist :3

    FuzzyKitty214 who needs to be less, uh, comment-y

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Naffy! It is me RM21! Once again, thanks so much for buddying me. I truely meant alot.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!