Friday, August 22, 2014

Be a Fruit Loop

S
Hello, Jammers! ^-^ Today's new item is a Cosmo Portrait, to add to your Alpha Portrait collection (if you have one; not like anyone would want to collect them T.T).


But look at that little birdie sitting on the frame! It's so cute. <3

I found something weird with the otters.


I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but the fish that Admiral is juggling are a maroon and light green color. Is it because of my otter's fur? Experiment!

Today's clue is the letter S. Now we have RARE S. Can you guess what the mystery giveaway is? o3o

I have a little lesson I've learned from just being at Jr. High School for 3 days.

I've noticed that the majority of the girls attending my school all wear a similar outfit each day.

-Floral or lacy headband, typically worn on the forehead or lower scalp
-Floral or lacy blouse
-Ripped jeans or Aztec leggings
-Mascara on eyelashes
-Makeup to hide zits, acne, moles and pores
-Sandals or Converse shoes
-Straightened hair
-Painted nails and toenails

You can't spend a minute in the hallways without at least seeing 10 of these girls. All of them look EXACTLY THE SAME.

So the question is, WHY do they want to be the same?

Do they think the clothing combination is cute?

Do they think only cool people have that appearance?

Whatever the reason is, none of them are expressing their TRUE SELF. They look like a bunch of flavorless Cheerios.

That's why I'm proud to not be one of them. I'd just be another Cheerio.

So I'm going to let my true colors out and be a Fruit Loop. Actually, I don't like Fruit Loops, so, umm... how about I be a Frosted Flake? XD

The point is to wear what you want, act how you want, and show off the real YOU. No one wants to be a flavorless Cheerio, right?

Now, listen to the song True Colors by Cyndi Lauper. :P

Bye!

15 comments:

  1. BUT CHEERIOS AND SPECIAL K ARE MY FAVORIET CERIAL..

    AND EW MAKEUP O-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rare Spike? Idk lol
    -XxrarepixelationxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's weird how all the girls wear the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naf, what is your email address if I need to email you? lol
    -Victory

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
    I WAS AT SOMEONE'S DEN, AND ALL THE SUDDEN, I WAS GRANTED 9,000 GEMS AND 25 DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST BOUGTH AN OTTER RIGHT NOW AND MIGTH GET KANGAROO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'M SHAKING RIGHT NOW I'M LITERALLY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That once happened to me before. It automatically happens when your Membership is renewed. Weird.

      Delete
  6. I noticed the fish color thing with otters too and was going to post about it myself, when I originally made my otter they were green fish, now they are pink and no matter what I do they won't change colors again

    ReplyDelete
  7. "True colours"...

    Yeah, that song is nice, but I kind of forgotten the lyrics of it.


    Anyway, I just can't stand wearing all of those lacy things and mascara. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could choose my clothes, I'd be wearing Desigual, Lolita stuff, and lots of colorful longs skirts day after day ^w^
    Sadly I can't TWT

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my second year in middle school now, and I completely agree with you. Everyone wears Toms, lacey tops, and pastel colors. Not that I don't like them! I even have a pair of shoes that are a bit like Toms.
    But it's all. They. Ever. Wear. :c It can get awfully boring after a while...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree... I mean, sure! For the first day? You think to yourself: Nice clothes ____. But after a while... IT JUST GETS BORING O-O

    I used to be one of those girls... but, i realized i wasn't expressing myself by following a "trend"! Now, i wear denim sweaters (sometimes), purple running shoes, curly hair (i've always had curly hair, but earlier i didn't embrace it, i just straightend it), blue jeans or tights, and a funny t-shirt/long sleeve! Some of my shirrts have monkeys on 'em.. some have stripes, some have flowers... some have ballerinas.. But thats not the point! The point IS... im wearing what I WANT TO WEAR!!! Not just a trend some diva came up with! Sure i SOMETIMES wear denim and tights and Converse...But at least i dont wear em as trends unlike some people...! :points to my classmate Riley: Yes, im talkin to YOU sista :U!
    ~Now Expressive Skylar (Carrot)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol DONT BE A CHEERIO, BE A FRUIT LOOP XD
    the girls at my school all wear crop tops, sweatbands shorts (even in winter) and ugg boots... its annoying :I

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!