Saturday, February 22, 2014

Eagles Soar

Hi Jammers! >.< I realize now I haven't posted since WEDNESDAY. That's just great.... :(

Well, I'm pretty sure by now you know about the EAGLES! Pictures from AJ Roar.



I had thought they'd be for NMs. -sigh- I guess I was wrong. Luckily I had about 20 diamonds saved up, so I have an eagle now! ^.^ The hardest part about my eagle is that I can't find a good look for it. DX But I love flying around in places never imagined! :D


Pet Tigers are back, too. They're pretty... cute, actually! :3 And I think that one column on unexplored areas we've covered already.


A new game!? Cool! I must try that out! Wait a second.... isn't this game too much in relation to the popular app FLAPPY BIRD!?

For those of you who are like, "Where has Nafaria been!? WHAT THE HECK IS FLAPPY BIRD!?" Flappy Bird was a VERY popular game for tablets. You have to help the Flappy Bird get passed pipes, and my high score was 0. It was too difficult, so the game was forced to be deleted. And deleted it was. Swoopy Eagle is just as hard-except now my high score is 4. XD

Flappy Bird logo.jpg

Anyway, as for the chat column, at least now we can type a little more. But we WANT our FREE CHAT BACK! COMPLETELY!
A diamond advertisement for gift certificates....


You absolutely MUST see the new Fowl Play video! It's funny. 030 Also see the new stuff in the Diamond Shop! Some of it is for NMs, like the Snow Cloud and Rain Cloud! Although I'm sad about the Dragon Gloves, because I had some contest prizes that were Dragon Gloves...

That's all I have time for today. Remember, sign up below on Mythy's Big Cat Fundraiser by commenting! We will work it out on Monday.

Adios!

14 comments:

  1. i want to join myth's idea. i have a jump so i could put gems on it oh and headdreses and nm gloves look great on eagles also do kites.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, I didn't really spend more than three minutes playing it. But, still...

      Delete
  3. XD anyway flappy bird is erased frum th App Store, google play, and all that because 2 teens were playing and one got another higher score so the person withe lower score just killed the other guy who got the higher score which is higher then mine.

    Just saying I made a vid on me getting 171 XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some good pictures of outfits at in blog. Mythy also made up a good outfit. Check it out!
    ~wolfpaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, glad you like it :3
      I LOVE spending my time on AJ making looks and decorating my den(s)! When I was a member I made crazy outfits that for some reason most of my buddies copied X3

      Mythy

      Oh and a LONG post scriptum:
      HDJENDJDDLNEHSJJywjb£!37:@ bsneklamz zhj$\*\¥|'.
      I HATE flappeh bird. My NEW (I played it today on a website e.e) highscore is…
      *dun dun dun*
      12!!
      AH ME FREAKIN GAWSH YESSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH :3
      Otherwise I feel like punching my laptop's screen e.e

      Delete
  5. I don't like that eagles cost diamonds. Its unfair. I am doing a protest against the high diamond prices in the shop. Asm well as the real money. Payment. It is ten dollars for ten diamonds, that's a dollar for one diamond! Its adsurd!!!!
    Miscievious123123

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do the big cat thing! (Mythy's Idea.) Also I got a castle den, come to my den too see it decorated! For this week ONLY it's unlocked! What's my high score on Swooping Eagle? IT'S….. 4!

    ~surf4life123

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I showed my username 2 times O.o

      ~surf4life123

      Delete
  7. I'm leaving until July very soon. A break. Practically like quitting but maybe I'll be back.
    Yes, you heard me.

    @ñön¥môú$

    ReplyDelete
  8. OKAY SO ABOUT DAT FUNDRAISER THING.
    C:
    Random smiley X3
    So anyways, I was thinking about these usernames:

    Turngemstocatslives
    Wildcatslikewhippedcream
    Helptheendangeredcats
    Bigcatshavestylewhileeatingcupcakes (LONG e_e)
    Bigcatsarise
    X3weluvcatz
    Gawddontchuseedatwildcatsneedhelp (also VERY long)
    Savethewildones
    Fluffehcatsshalllive
    Supercatrescuescats
    Meowandroaritoutloud
    Theriseofthewhiplovingcats
    Animaljamwhiphelpscats
    Helpthecats
    X3 (YESH DATS A USERNAME ITS A CAT SMILEY <3)
    Donateandmeow

    Datsh it <3

    Neon Kat NUU NUT NYAN ITSH NEON GAWD PPL DESE DAYZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute ideas :)
      -Camp2014 SAVE MR. BIG CATZ EVERYONE, THEY'RE NOT OUR LION STEW!!!

      Delete
  9. Nafaria, my profile picture is for you as a banner for AJW <3. Its lucky-themed :)

    Mythy

    Oh I made it coz you got awesome grafics *-*

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!