Saturday, February 15, 2014

Curly Wigs Party

Hi Jammers! Are you excited for today, if you are coming to the party? I understand it's a bit early for some of you, but I have a lot of homework to get done today.

Today's returning item, which is for the upcoming holiday President's Day, is the Curly Wig!


It's an awfully strange hairdo.... I wonder if it resembles George Washington, without the bow? o.o

Today is the PART-AY! :D Heh, like I said before...


On the taking a break topic... everyone needs a small break, right? And nobody can stop me from doing it. But I guess I will stay for a little while longer, just until I get REALLLLY bored.

That's all for now-try to be there! :)

Farewell!


6 comments:

  1. Nuuuuu! I can't come!!!! We have Girl Scouts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make it to the party! Look out for me i am an arctic wolf with a non rare spike collar and headdress!

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry nafaria. Im really really sorry That i forgot to come!!!!! I needed to go testing like something important olympiad something test something until so long so i coundnt come!!!! D:D:D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't come; so sorry! I had a Girl Scouts meeting, then I had to go to another meeting for a competition, then I had to go collect all the hundreds of boxes of GS cookies and deliver them all. =_= But I hoped it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't come. I had an archery tournament. Im so sorry, I wish I could have come :(

    ~partyanimalzz

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!