Sunday, September 10, 2017

Animal Jam Enchanted Earth Plushies

Hey there, Jammers! ^.^ I hope you're all having a lovely September day so far.

Today, we're going to talking about the Enchanted Earth line. If you were active in the Animal Jam community during the spring of 2015, there's a good chance you know what I'm talking about.

In case you have no idea, Enchanted Earth was going to be a special Animal Jam toy line with characters like these:

Image result for animal jam enchanted earth

Neat, huh? Everyone was super hyped about it. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, the toy line was discontinued and never made it to stores. Instead, we got the Adopt-A-Pet toys a year later in June 2016.

If I ever got the chance ask Clark Stacey (or any member of the WildWorks team for that matter) a question or two about Animal Jam, I would make sure to ask him where the heck Enchanted Earth went.

Anyways, let's get back on track. :P

A few days ago, I was scrolling through WildWorks' Twitter page to see if I could find anything post-worthy, and I came across THIS:


In this picture, you can clearly see a row of Animal Jam plush toys, but they're not just any ordinary Animal Jam plush toys. THEY'RE ENCHANTED EARTH PLUSHIES!!!

From what I remember, this photograph was taken a couple of weeks ago, so it's pretty recent. Could the plushies just be prototypes of what Enchanted Earth was originally going to be like, or, better yet, could Enchanted Earth be making a comeback?

What do you guys think? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

As always, that's the whip!

6 comments:

  1. If they make them, they should come with codes to get the in-game animal with the special patterns! I don't know why, but I. Want. That. Bunny.

    ~Sneezy77

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're cute. I'd like to see them come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if the codes that came with them gave you the ability to have that butterfly pattern on all of you animals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them I hope they come out

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!