Wednesday, January 11, 2017

How to Get Into the 2012 New Year's Party GLITCH


Hey Jammers! The other day my friend Sonic showed me a cool glitch that you can only do for a little while longer, because it requires this year's New Year's Party. So, I thought I would show you guys how to do it!

First, go to the New Year's Party. It would be best to do this glitch near the end of the party when there are less people. Open up Falling Phantoms, and once you exit out, you'll end up in the New Year's Party from 2012!


There's not really much you can do, except for hanging out and chilling. You can't purchase any items or go down the slides, sadly. But it's still pretty cool to get a glimpse of what the 2012 New Year's Party looked like. And, if you played in early 2012, you might even get a small wave of nostalgia!

I hope you found this post interesting. Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. I remembered this! I used to go on with my really good friend on AJ before I had my Rainbow account on AJ and played Santa haha... Good times...

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!