Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The AJ Whip Club!

Hello jammers! This morning I was making sure that the volume on my mom's laptop was down, but it's dark in the kitchen, so I accidentally turned it up. =.= WAKEY WAKEY EVERYBODY! Crazy me.

Well, today's new item is a Picnic Table, which was predicted in the Adventures apparently.

 
I like the picnic blanket better. There hasn't been much Non-Member items lately, have there? 

Okay, now, according to the title, I have a new blog-the AJ Whip Club! It's where you can find my art, photographs, sneak peeks, and more! Join today and you can become, a "Whipper". Go check it out now if you are interested! 


Okay, enough with that. Bye-bye jammers! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey nafaria! I will try to enter your contest today! :D
    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!