Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mean Comments. >:(

There's been a few mean comments lately because of not winning a stupid contest. >:( Seriously!? It's JUST a contest. There are plenty more to come. I'm a bit mad right now, and just because of not winning a contest, my buddy unbuddied me so that she can live "a better AJ life". I mean, WHY!? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it, please.

Also, a side note, I got sick last night with a stuffy nose and dry throat. Y'all gonna make it worse?

Thank you to those of you who are nice and not stuck-up to contests, even if you don't win. Thanks to all who comment friendly and funnily. That makes my day better. :) 

But, whatever happens, don't say anything mean again, please!

5 comments:

  1. Really? That stinks that peeps can be like that :( I mean, YOLO so enjoy it! It's just a contest, everybody has a chance O.o so if you want the world to be a brighter place, stop hating and being mean! Cause all of you bullies out there know it- Being mean just makes the world darker and puts a stain on your heart. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! >:( CURSE U MEAN PPL! >:O Grrrr.... I hope you feel better soon nafaria! :( I had a nasty cold last week. :(
    I wish mean ppl would vanish!

    The one and only Rainbowcat1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I have had a lot of drama problems lately... I am very sorry about how people act! It will be okay eventually. Please be nice everyone! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so bad for you! :( just
    because they didn't win a contest they shouldn't act
    like that! ugh i hate people like that >.< i hope
    you feel better
    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel sorry for you. If you have something to say that's mean just don't say it at all people! and my weekends been going bad too. my brother just had a soccer game and then I had to sit in the blazing heat >:( and then my sister hogs the tv all day.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!