Monday, October 23, 2017

World of Jamaa Tag by Ja983

Hi Jammers! The other day my friend Ja made another original and awesome Animal Jam tag. Although I wasn't tagged, I still thought it would be fun to answer the questions. So, without further ado, let's begin! :)

1. Do you like the new or older version of the Zios mask?

I assume you are asking me whether or not I prefer the version of Zios with green eyes like this...

Image result for animal jam zios

...or like this...

Image result for animal jam zios

Honestly, I have to say I like both. I don't really have an opinion on this topic.

2. What is your favorite seasonal Adventure?

Probably Bitter Sweets. I like how there are different soundtracks playing in the background for each area there is, and the prizes are great, too.

3. Which do you like better, Gabby's Hospital or the old Medical Center?

I'm not sure if this question is talking about the old, OLD Medical Center, or the Kimbara Outback Medical Center, but I assume it's the Kimbara Outback one. Honestly, I preferred the old Medical Center, but I do find it nice how they incorporated veterinary subjects into Animal Jam by turning into an animal hospital.

4. Of all the lands and oceans in Jamaa, which one has the best music?

Agh, that's a tough one. The Jamaaliday Jingle is very nice and festive; it's the song that plays in Jamaa Township during the Jamaalidays. I also like the Mt. Shiveer and Sarepia Forest tracks.

5. On a scale from 1-10, how creepy do you rate the Deep Blue music?

Definitely a 10. I remember one of my friends saying that you can hear some faint noises of trains halting and people screaming. A bit dark and creepy for a game like Animal Jam, wouldn't you think?

6. What's something weird you find on the Animal Jam World Map?

Hmm... the fact that the slide and the ladder in Sarepia Forest are nowhere to be seen.

7. What's something in Jamaa's lands you never really notice?

Well, as sad as it is, I somehow always manage to forget that the Canyons Pathway exists.

8. What's one of the prettiest things in Jamaa?

The Mira statue. :)

Thanks for reading, everybody! Feel free to do this tag in the comments or even on your own blog. Share it with your friends, too! Bye Jammers!


1 comment:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!