Tuesday, October 17, 2017

AJHQ at a Licensing Expo

Hi Jammers! Did you know that AJHQ had a booth at a licensing expo in London this past week? Here's a picture of it:


Doesn't it look awesome!? The walls are filled with awesome Animal Jam backgrounds and graphics, the furniture is cute and colorful, and, better yet, the shelves are lined with epic AJ toys and merchandise! It's a bit hard to see the products, but I believe some of them might be unreleased.

Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, I almost forgot! My friend made a late entry to the item design contest that was held not too long ago, so she just submitted it for fun.


Nice job, cookies4ever8!

Well, that's all for today. Nothing too big or exciting, I suppose.

Thanks for reading nonetheless! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Cool!
    They should make an AJ store chain, I would scream if they made one and it was in my state/town XD I would be like OH MY GOSH MOM CAN I GO THERE!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!