Sunday, October 29, 2017

My Favorite Den Betas

Hey Jammers! Today I thought it would be fun to show you guys what my favorite den betas are. In case you are unfamiliar with the term, ''den betas'' are what I define as den items that were sold either during or shortly after the beta testing period. When people are describing what a ''beta item'' truly is, everyone has their own opinion, so if you don't agree with mine, then that's okay.

With that being said, let's begin!

Yellow Sweets

Why I Like It: HELLO!!! IT'S ICE CREAM AND CUPCAKES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Wood Floor

Why I Like It: It gives a nice home-y feel to every den.

Blue Shag Carpet

Why I Like It: It goes well with the Yellow Sweets wallpaper, and it looks pretty soft and comfy.

Rare Claw

Why I Like It: Who doesn't enjoy playing The Claw!?

Cami's Frog

Why I Like It: Its backstory, of course.

Pot O' Gems

Why I Like It: I like how colorful it is.

Porch Swing

Why I Like It: It's aesthetically pleasing and is a nice touch for any outdoor area.

There you guys go! I hope you enjoyed this little post. Comment down below what your favorite den betas are!

Bye everyone! See ya next time!

13 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Cami's frog is my favorite though.

    ~glittergal624

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nafaria, For today, I have a question for you. I really need advice. I’m about to turn thirteen in March, and most people I know don’t play animal jam anymore. Honestly, I want to quit, but I’m not sure. I like to den decorate and I like my beats and spikes. I have ALOT of betas and I don’t wanna let them go. Animal jam just doesn’t seem that fun anymore, but I don’t want to quit because I have so much god items and good friends. I’ve considered about becoming a non member, but then I couldn’t den decorate because of all the stupid limits. I’m really not sure what I should do, naffy. Could you give me some advice on what I should do? Should I quit, keep playing, or just become a non member? If you have any other ideas, please share them. I could really use you’re advice. Thank you, Clara88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... well, if you don't have fun playing Animal Jam anymore, then perhaps it is time to move on. But if you do still like to play AJ, then I say keep playing it! Do what makes you happy!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Naffy. Maybe if I just clear some time in my schedule, I’ll play more often. I think part of the problem is that I’m to lazy to drag the computer out of the cabinet and charge it. Lol. I think I know what to do now. Thanks you so much! I think I need to stop caring what my friends think about me because they do plenty of childish things (not saying aj is for babies or anything. It’s for all ages. 0-1000) Clara88 shall live in aj for as long as her parents allow! Again, thank you so muuuuuuuch for your advice!!!

      Delete
    3. If you need a place to let go of some of your betas, I have a spike which I will trade for a few den betas. My username is jellybeanjammer2014. I'm looking to get some den betas and have lots of stuff that I am willing to trade for them!!!

      Delete
  3. My favourite den betas are probably the porch swing, wood floor, Mira statue and gecko plushie ^-^

    (I also like fire pits, but I'm not sure if those still count as they were rereleased)

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the porch swing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the nm beta flooring! and the porch swing, and your right, the wood flooring does have a "Warm Looking type" :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cami's Frog. I just love the backstory. When I first heard about Cami and Froggy, I immediately started to read her mom's blog about her battle with leukemia. It was so inspiring, but to think a little kid had to go through all of that... Just painful. I think everybody should read about Cami, and realize that her Froggy isn't just a bunch of meaningless pixels.
    ~awesomecutesmiles

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!