Friday, October 20, 2017

The REAL Name of the Animal Jam Merchandise Fox

Hey Jammers! I'm sure you all know who the Animal Jam merchandise fox is, right? (That's not her official nickname or anything, but that's what I like to call her.)

Even if you don't know who she is, I'm certain you've seen her in many different places before.

Image result for animal jam purple fox

She looks like this, and she can be found on the packaging of just about every AJ product out there.

Several months ago, we learned that her name was ''Kit'', thanks to an AJ-themed card game called ''Top Trumps''.

However, A little more recently, three Animal Jam Pillow Pets were released, one of which is a replica of Kit.

On the Pillow Pets website, they seem to have given Kit a much different name...

Umm... what thee heck!?

Frankie!?

I don't know about you guys, but I think Kit is definitely a more fitting name than... *shudders*... Frankie.

No harsh feelings to anyone out there who is named Frankie, though. Frankie's an awesome name and all, but... you get what I'm trying to say, right?

Anyways, which name do you like better for this purple fuzzy fox? Kit or Frankie? Leave your opinions in the comments.

Thanks for reading. That's the whip!

16 comments:

  1. Haw Haw!!! ;) Also, my friend is getting me the Frankie/Kit the Fox Pillow Pet for my upcoming Birthday. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like Kit better, It just sounds like a good fox name, And also matches like animals, Like Kit is what you call a baby fox, I hope Kit's the real name. But no offence to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she should get a BETTER Name, XD
    Idk, lol
    -Bluebellover

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRANKIE.

    FRANKIE.

    FRANKIE.

    I THOUGHT SHE WAS A GIRL?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kit's a better name. Rolls off the tongue better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why the heck would a female and clearly feminine fox be called Frankie. (gosh that's a tongue twister) Like I know it's a unisex name but this fox is clearly an incredibly girly girl from her intense pink wardrobe and Frankie really doesn't fit as her name. It would make more sense of she was portrayed as being a tomboy. Whoever named her Frankie clearly doesn't look up the actual meaning and common associations of names...

    Ik I sound like a know it all right here but I've learned quite alot about naming characters from writing a book (I JUST GOT TO 10K WORDS BY THE WAY KIDS. 1/9 OF THE WAY THERE!)
    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh
    Even if thats not suppose to be "Kit"
    WHY WOULD AJHQ NAME THAT OMG

    ReplyDelete
  8. ISnt Frankie more like um a guys name?

    ReplyDelete
  9. no, kit is still the official name. there's an unreleased item called the "giant kit plushie" that's basically what it says. i can't seem to find where she's called "frankie" on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be honest, I think Kit is a more fitting name for this purple furry fox, though I do like the name Frankie. On the Giant Kit Plushie in Animal Jam, It clearly says the name 'Kit' on the title.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!