Monday, October 2, 2017

1,025,000 Views

Hi Jammers! Recently, we just hit 1,025,000 views! A month ago we reached the 1,000,000 views mark. It's crazy how time flies!

Every time we hit a 25,000 view interval (25,000, 50,000, 75,000, etc.), I will throw a party and host a contest to celebrate. This time, the party is going to be Night of the Phantoms themed. For more information, check out this little invitation I whipped up (haha, get it?):


I hope y'all can make it! We always have lots of fun. Oh, and remember to wear a Halloween/Night of the Phantoms costume for the costume parade/contest!

Speaking of contests, the 1,025,000 views contest will be up sometime between now and a couple of days, depending on how quickly I can get everything arranged together.

Allow me to announce two new sets of AJ merchandise before I close today's post. If you read the Daily Explorer, you've probably already heard the news.

Firstly, Animal Jam just released a second wave of Adopt-A-Pet clip plushies!


Ahhh, they're so cute! I have a ducky from Series 1, and it's the most adorable thing ever. Now I really want that polar bear...

Oh, and by the looks of it, I think the secret mystery pet is a seahorse. The mystery pet from Series 1 was a pony.

Secondly, you can now buy an Animal Jam 2018 Calendar from a website called calendars.com!

Animal Jam 2018 Wall Calendar

I'm assuming each month has an Animal Jam picture on it. How neat!

Thanks for reading. Happy jamming!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! <3

    Shame I can't come again, it'll be early in the morning for me (Southern Hemisphere issues :| ) Have fun though! :D

    :O Those plushies look so cute! Why can't they bring them to this corner of the earth?!? >:(
    ...........Nah joke, maybe some other time :P

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on hitting that huge view mark! I might not be able to attend the party, but save me some candy ;)

      kupcakefan567

      Delete
  2. Woo! Congrats! :D :D *fires fireworks*
    I should be able to make it to the party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Naffy! Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the party, as I will be on a vacation. I hope you have a good time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another party! I'll try to make it ^-^ Also, for some reason I haven't been able to log into my google+ account.. but I'll try to fix it. Anyway, have a great day everybody!!
    ~ Cookies4ever8

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I must get my hand on a plush series 2 since I have the bunny from serie 1. If you get a clip do you mind posting about it and the different types? And a calendar that’s actually kinda cool! I wonder hat it will gen like inside. Congrats on the views aswell:)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!