Sunday, October 15, 2017

New Journey Book Page: Call of the Alphas Journey Book 2.0 Guide

Hello Jammers! I've got some cool news for you today.

In the recent update, a new Journey Book page was added! It wasn't announced in the Jamaa Journal, so that's probably why not very many people know about it.

The truth is, it's not entirely a brand new page; instead, a little side Journey Book page was added to the Call of the Alphas one.


See what I mean? Also, by the looks of it, it seems like we'll be getting a third one sometime in the near future.

Now, I'm sure you've all been waiting for the guide part of this post, so without any further delay, here it is!

Call of the Alphas 2.0

Peck's Chalk

Sir Gilbert's Medal

Cosmo's Elixir

Greely's Lockpicks

Graham's Gears

Liza's Knapsack

Your page is complete, and you receive an awesome Alpha Fountain!

Thanks for reading everybody. Happy jamming!


7 comments:

  1. Wow thanks! I was wondering where people where getting it.

    Maybe you can add my blog to your list?


    http://www.ajjournal.com/category/articles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. could u check out my blog site plz
    its called storytimeswithneha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I nearly traded my Wood Floor for one of these, as the jammer said "oh yeaaaa its a new promoo!!" But thankfully I checked the AJ wiki first..


    How do u have the Comment rules down there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u plzz check out my blog site its known as www.nazbesties.blogspot.com and i hope u like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naffy! I'm so sorry I haven't commented in forever. Hopefully I'll be commenting more in the future. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was soo helpful to me thanks alot

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!