Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Exclusive Spring Items: Spring Glove + Spring Baby Bonnet

Today's exclusive items that are for sale in the Diamond Shop are the spring glove and spring baby bonnet. While I do love gloves, I'm honestly not too impressed with the design of this one.



It looks almost exactly the same as the original green glove, as shown here...


See what I mean?

And don't even get me started on the baby bonnet... yeesh!

However, when you preview the spring glove, it turns into an odd pale yellow with a hint of green, kind of like how the freedom glove mixes up its colors.


Weird, huh? I suppose if the glove stays this way, then perhaps it's not as bad as I thought.

What are your opinions on today's exclusive spring items?

2 comments:

  1. I actually LOVE the Spring Baby Bonnet. XD It's so adorable and I can make a lot of cute outfits with it. Lemurs look so cute in it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone wants to trade for the bonnet or glove please trade with me!(I need the bonnet/glove because I couldn't log on yesterday) Please tell me first what you want for the bonnet or glove :D! My user's Purplepink10 just in case you need to know X3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!