Monday, February 13, 2017

Winter 2016-2017 AJ Box Unboxing

Hey Jammers! :D Recently, the winter 2016-2017 AJ Box I ordered finally came in the mail! So, today I'm going to be giving you guys an exclusive look at what's inside of the very first AJ Box.

Here's what the box looks like from the outside:


I love the way it looks and feels! It's very nicely built together.


This is what you see once you open it.


The first item is a lovely arctic wolf charm bracelet.


The second item is an adorable penguin neck warmer/hat!


Here's the code for the special promo item that comes with this box: a virtual pair of snow leopard slippers.


The third item is a soft penguin scarf.


The fourth item is a pair of snow leopard slippers!


Here is a picture of my sister modeling these fancy shoes. :P


And the final item is an activity book, complete with stickers and coloring pages!


Here is what the promo item looks like:


Aww! <3

What was your favorite piece of merchandise? ^.^

Bye everyone!

Image result for nafaria9 signature

6 comments:

  1. From all those, the charm bracelet was what appealed to me most-!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to buy this, but I figured I'd only wear the slippers XD

    I might get the next one. I'm very grateful they ship to the UK and come in a 7 shoe size now (I'm size 7 1/2 in one foot and 8 1/2 in the other, but they MIGHT fit XD)

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so lucky! I would have totally loved to get these boxes but sadly, they cost too much. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    --Scooter (chocolate4050)

    Animal Jam Sky Blog: animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that you got a box!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!