Friday, April 17, 2015

Tryout Order #2

The second and final tryouts for the Bee are today in a few minutes!

We will proceed with the same questions and process as last time, so nothing is much different.

Here is the tryout order:

1. violet76271
2. puppyfalina
3. suzi00

Those are all of the people I know who are "for sure" trying out. At the first tryouts, a lot of Jammers entered the Bee late, so it took a little over two hours. >.< But, I highly encourage you to invite your buddies to try out, because it will be SO FUN!

Good luck, and I hope to see you three and possibly more at my den!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no I didn't think it was today! Oh well I'm sorry I wasn't there:(

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!