Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Bunny Den Tip

Hello!

I was visiting some random dens last night, and I came across a retired Blogger named chocolate4050.

His den was very neatly organized. ^.^ Then I saw this ADORABLE, GIANT MARSHMALLOW sitting on his blue porch chair!


Oops. :I

It's actually a bunny . . .

Nevermind! XD

But it's definitely cute, especially with that large, red satin bow tied upon its head. <3

I like to think of this bunny as the Easter Bunny. And who doesn't want an Easter Bunny in their den!? :P So, here's how to make it!

Easter Bunny

What you need:

Decorative Bow

AJ Bunny Sidekix Plush (or regular bunny plush)

Simply place the bow between the bunny's ears. You could add some spring decorations, Easter eggs, or even some flowers to touch up the area as well. :)

That's all for now. Bye!

8 comments:

  1. Cool! and i love the signature :)
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate4050 a.k.a. Scooter of the Animal Jam Sky blog ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bunny! Awesome signature as well as profile pic. Random question: do you think you'll ever stop playing AJ on nafaria9 and just create a new account as NaffyTaffy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunneh! ^o_o^ (<- failed bunny keyboard face// it looks creepy)

    Ooh, I see you listened (I mean read- haha ^-^') to where I got my signature. Get the sigs from: http://www.gif-mania.net/animated-signatures/artists-pencils.html. (merp owo) I think. Um yas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bow makes everything look better
    My friend put them on those cherry trees, it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that bunny is absolutely precious! ^.^ And how did you get that amazingly awesome signature? XD
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!