Friday, April 10, 2015

Sick + Spirit Glove Glitch + Funny Friday

Hello everyone. My sister has strep throat, and we all know how contagious that is. >.< Unfortunately, her bacteria was somehow passed on to mine, so now I am afraid I might have it as well. Argh.

While sorting my inventory, I noticed my spirit glove was labeled "Spirit Gauntlet" instead of "Spirit Glove"!


Weird, huh?

Since I didn't have the time to make a "Funny Friday" image, I'll just upload one of RainbowTheCat's classics. AHAHAHHAHAHAH SO FUNNY


;D

It's hilarious because, well, it's true! Am I not right!? :p

I'm going to post the tryout questions later, so stay tuned if you're trying out tomorrow, please. ^-^ Thanks, and have a great day!

(To get an animated signature as shown above, click here. c:)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I have a cough myself. It sucks when you're trying to play the flute in band >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is really funny XD and i hope you and your sister feel better!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai pplz where is my under where and it idk in the morning join my farts and bananas and poop clan pplz my use is bolt3357

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!