Tuesday, April 7, 2015

360,000 Views

Wow! 360,000 views already!? We'll be halfway to a million in no time! :D

Thanks so so so so so so so much, everyone. <3

I'd like to make this post longer, but I have to go extremely soon. :I

Uhh... do any of you have some spare gumdrops from the Jamaalidays? I need a green, orange, purple, and possibly blue, if that even exists. But you can forget about red, white, and yellow. :P

If you do have a few leftover gumdrops hidden deep in your inventory, please trade them to me. Don't worry, they'll be put to good use. ^.^

Thanks once more, and bye!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! :D

    I don't have any gumdrops. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. naf, I really want to comment on here but you make us put our usernames and I can't put mine because last time I did I got hacked.... can you make it where you have to put your username for contests and stuff like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I'm not quick to trusting strangers, so that's why I have this rule set in place. If you're concerned about hackers, lock your account every time you log out of AJ. Change your password often. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! There's no such thing as a blue gumdrop though. :3

    *Waits a week or so and it's 370,000 views*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Sorry i don't have any gumballs
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!