Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Animal Jam History Bee

*please add this banner to your blog/site to show your support!*

Welcome for the first, one-and-only Animal Jam History Bee! This is the page where you can keep up-to-date on all the information for this exciting event, so please check back often.

The Animal Jam Whip has done a lot of fun activities in the past: Vivid Fur Company, Jamaaliday Item Drive, and the Friendship Movement: Sharing the Love. Weren't those just the GREATEST!? :D

In my opinion, this competition could be the most entertaining, pleasuring activity of them all, which is why every Animal Jam player - even if you aren't that good at history - should participate.

The Animal Jam History Bee tests your knowledge on Animal Jam history. Some questions will be easy; for example, "On what date was Animal Jam fully released?" Other questions will be quite difficult; for example, "When did RIMs first start appearing?"

Unfortunately, tryouts are over, so only the following people have permission to participate in this event:
awesomepanda868
cyacheer
Junie4563
Meloetta385
fuzzheadlola
tig47498
elizaboo1104
sixty58
RM21
fomar
wolfhead73601

spiritpaw4

If you are not one of these people, you still have the amazing opportunity to watch the Bee take place!

The first session of the History Bee will take place next week. I need all of the contestants to comment what days and times are the most available for them, so I can organize Bee sessions. Thank you.

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yuo dont no hoo doughyrolls is??? It dis only Ploopyfeet's anut's sitster's bro's chinchilla's nemesis's dog's flea's owner's favorite food's daughter!!!!!!!! How cuold ya not no dat!?!?!?!?!

      Delete
  2. Username: Mesha336
    Status: Member
    Time: Saturday, April 11th @ 2.00 P.M. MT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So IF this is a big project, what are the others?

    *Hopes for spoilers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Username: awesomepanda868
    Status: Member
    Time: Saturday, April 11th @ 2:00 P.M. MT (I think I can make it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username: Junie4563
    Status: Member
    Time: Saturday, April 11th @ 1:00 PM PT (Pacific)
    P.S. If I don't show up, it won't be on purpose. I sometimes don't think about going on AJ. Also, if you do this tryout thing, you are guaranteed to have the opportunity to be in the bee, just you may or may not get in, right? Can you study for it? I'm terrible with AH History. I don't even know either of those questions you asked XD. So if we can study, just lemme know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks super fun!
    User: violet86271
    Status: member
    Time avalible: APRIL, 11 at 2:00 pm which is perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I can't make it to that one cause of a birthday party I just remembered hopefully in he next date i can

      Delete
  7. This looks like it will be fun! :D I can't wait!
    Username: puppyfalina
    Status: Member
    Time available: April 17th @ 5:00 PM MT (It will be 6:00 PM for me so that would be perfect!)
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait so what questions are you going to ask us? Or what kind of questions? Animal jam history questions? ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Once I make up the questions, I will tell you them so you can study.

      Delete
  9. I consider myself an AJ super nerd so hopefully I'll do good in this

    Username: Meloetta385
    Status: Member
    Time: Saturday, April 11th @ 2.00 P.M. MT

    Just keep in mind I have the memory of a rock most of the time so I might forget
    also sorry I don't comment as often anymore, but this is still one of the only AJ blogs I actually read lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I wanted to tryout, I probably couldn't come. I have a Seekers activity (You might not know what that is. o3o) on the date of the second tryout, and the first tryout is on my b-day, and we're gonna be gone for the day (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
    Offer me that deathless death


    Idk i love those lyrics
    Best mainstream song ive heard in years which actually has a good message

    ReplyDelete
  12. Username: Fuzzheadlola
    Status: Member
    When: April 11th 2:00 MT
    imma forgetful person... I hope I remember (And that my phone's not dead because I'm setting an alarm :P)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Username: tig47498
    status: member
    time: Saturday April 11th @ 2:00 PM MT

    Sorry this was a little late, but this seems really fun :)
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. User: elizaboo1104
    Status: Member 4 liek,evah!
    Time: April 11 th @ 2:00 PM (4:00 for me)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Username: Suzi00
    Status: Member
    Time: I'll try to make the sixteenth one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is the history bee this week or next week?
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!