Tuesday, March 11, 2014

EmbO-man?

Hello! Recently I buddied creepersofthenethter, who claims to be a scam catching ninja. Back when the New Year started, there was a day when all of these Fman clones cornered every inch of Aldan. Since it is believed that Fman made a severe comeback to Jamaa, there's so many possibilities and concerns about him.

Well, Creeper believes that a retired, major scammer named embO could be controlling these silent, heartless devils, or Fman himself. fman122 was a wicked hacker that roamed the roads of AJ in 2013. He was sort of like the Black Plague of Animal Jam. O.O

Emby here was banned a long time ago. Even though he's not as a famous scammer and hacker as he used to be, he did horrible things, like hold scamming meetings in his den, with every one of them focusing on letting scamming take over Jamaa. Firetigerx, a Jammer that was also a scammer catcher, infiltrated one of his meetings.

It's said he's returned. He now educates scammers at jacksonriderisback's den, known as the AJ Scammer School. How VAIN can these people get!? Anyway, they can GRADUATE from the school, and then visit hard-duty meetings at embo0's den.

This is serious information you've collected, Creeper. Thanks! XP

We think his right hand man therottensmell may be Fman, or Emby himself. He does his work in the dead of night and the wee hours of the morning-that means he stays up all night and all day, creating nefarious (it's sad this evil word sounds like my user DX) masterpieces that are too awful to imagine.

I hope everyone understands who Emby is now. Thank you for reading.

14 comments:

  1. That's horrible. Great job catching him... I wonder if he really is behind f-man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. embo0man122 ~ I will not open your gifts ~ Delete Jam A Gram button <3
    This is a random comment, if you reply say EMBO0MAN122.

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EMBO0MAN122

      ~ Surf4life123storage

      Delete
  3. This is serious! How can this possibably be? So is it a school where they teach how to hack and scam?
    Aghghg! What have people come too? Rares are blinding the vison of the true meaning of animal jam; friends.

    I hope we can shut this guy down!

    ~Anymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The true meaning is not only that, but it is also learning about things in nature! :D Anyway that's just horrid! I'm glad i clicked on your blog off of pink's. Pink and I have gotten tricked before with that Fman thing. I mean I was so scared. It wasn't funny at all. Anyway, I can't believe there's a scamming school. How not smart is that?!?!?! And do they not notice that the stuff is pure pixels?! Some jammers these days! I wonder if AJHQ knows about this......
      ~ animals352

      Delete
  4. A school for scamming? Geese, scammers, hackers, go get a life!
    >.< =_=
    But it has to end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Maybe emb0/embo0 is behind jacksonriderisback and other mega-scammers?
    A SCAMMING SCHOOL?? OMG. THAT HAS TO GO DOWN THE DRAIN!! I might be at your protest because I'm eastern time :)
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awful! How dumb can people posibably get?

    Their are lives beyond the screen people, scaming and hacking little kids ain't gonna get you a job. Your just gonna end up on the street. I mean these "rares" aren't worth a cent. Your not gaining any money from doing this.. so whats the point?

    And a SCAMMING SCHOOL? Are you tacoing kidding me? Why on earth would you like to be a scammer?

    People these days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackson! The name of evil!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm going to pretend to be a scammer and go check the school out. Maybe I'll learn something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking, too! Thing is, it's very risky, and if you get caught, you could be a target! It's probably safer making another account and go in. Plus, you can probably only be there if your in Eastern time, because he works at all hours of the night. I hope you find some good info if you get in there when there's a session on! Happy jamming!
      ~ animals352

      Delete
    2. I'll camp out at night like my brother, dirtfrog0u812 did once. AND DEFEAT EMBO0 BY FAKING MEH AS A POOPBRAIN SCAMBUTT!!!
      -Camp2014

      Delete
  9. I'm gonna troll him and his scammer team by pretending to be a new scammer and pretend I scammed items, but I actually didn't. When the scammers graduate, I'm gonna tell him that I am actually a scammer CATCHER and that he didn't know, and then tell him that he got trolled and then leave, laughing my butt off.
    -wolfhead73601 (I actually had this plan way back, emby actually REPLIED to me, and he never went on ever since, except I wanted to finish the troll the same exact day it was put into action, and it was kinda different)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That actually can happen. Though, technology isn't smart enough to control over 10 accounts with random usernames like "jammer54hs63" to scam people. This guy may be sitting in his basement with about 20 computers surrounding him. He programs the computers to say something, and whenever someone responds, some kind of buzzer goes off and that person is the next target. Well, at least that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!