Thursday, January 8, 2015

Glitched Ornament Earrings, Yeti Masks, and Jamaaliday Branch Antlers

Hi! I'm excited to bring you some interesting news.

When all of the items mentioned in the post title above were released, at first there was a glitch where you couldn't switch colors. Here's an item-collecting tip for you:

IF AN ITEM COMES OUT, AND THERE'S A GLITCH WHERE YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE ITEM, BUY IT!

After today's update, the glitch was fixed, but the default colors were removed. However, those who purchased these glitched items got to keep them, and now they are very rare. I was surprised to find out that my ornament earrings were glitched! :D

Let's take a look at some comparisons from my friend Meloetta385.


Yeti Masks


This is the glitched color, which is no longer available. It's a lighter, icier blue.


This is the default color that is in stores still. It's a darker, sky blue.

Ornament Earrings


The one on the left is the glitched color. It's more of a darker green with a turquoise, aqua-green tint to it. The one on the right is in stores, and it's a lighter, grassy green.

Jamaaliday Branch Antlers


These ones are super tricky to identify, but if you look closely, this glitched pair has brown wood lines.


This is the pair that is sold in the stores. It has pink wood lines.

Have fun, and happy trading! These will be added to the list of strange items. :)

23 comments:

  1. Just did math.
    The entrance to my (not including the mist tunnel) winter den cost.....
    Wait for it........
    Wait for it......
    Here it is..
    44,850 gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you seriously had that much? Impressive.

      Delete
    2. omg breazia lol its infinitypancakes ):D

      Delete
  2. Nafaria can you send me your earrings or maybe I can trade a rare for it? I couldn't get on at the time so now Im trying to get some of the glitches items..
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, first of all, they aren't in stores, and second of all, I am not giving anyone my earrings. :c Sorry!

      Delete
  3. I knew I should've bought that yeti mask yesterday.
    How dumb am I.
    Very.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone has the Glitched Antlers for trade, here's what I'd offer for it:
    Black Worn,
    Normal Nerd Glasses,
    Brown nm Pirate Sword,
    Gold Brick,
    Rare Yellow Member Tie,
    Rare Quilted Blanket,
    Orange Rare Yeti Mask,
    Rare Black Flag,
    Howl Plaque,
    2 Magenta Non-rare Bow and Arrows,
    Tan Non-rare Bow and Arrows

    Or I can just trade a Red Jamaaliday Sweater by itself

    I really want Glitched Jamaaliday Antlers >.<
    Thanks for reading!

    -SnivettaTheSecond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already got a pair of antlers, so I'm just going to cancel my trade offer here in the comments c:

      -SnivettaTheSecond

      Delete
  5. any1 wanna offer for my glitched earrings? Im Ocelot1014 (send me a JAG of your offer pwp)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are glitched holiday earrings worth? im frootietootie if ya wanna offer

    ReplyDelete
  7. These items are great! Imma have to try to get those branches, though. Wonder if anybody will notice it's glitched. So cool how I have two outta three! And that horse coin next to the comments place --> is kewl, always wanted a wolf coin or fox.
    -k02304
    PS Yes, there ARE more than only HORSE coins!
    PPS I like pie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have glitched earrings. I've you'd like to trade, my username is g0th.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have glitched earrings, if you would like to trade for them im madi2637 :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have a glitched yeti, if anyone wants to trade for it, im madi2637
    ~madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have glitched ornament earrings, im maylou06 for trading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i have glitched earrings. i is Meow1934. obviously XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have glitches earrings, anyone want to trade?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have gliched sweater wanna trade me user is Jammer1gyg4

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!