Monday, January 26, 2015

Big Dens

Hello! ^-^

Lately, I've been noticing that all the new dens are huge. Way huge.


When the Crystal Palace came out, everyone was so excited because it of its rather unusual size.

But after purchasing it, many of us were too lazy to decorate it because it was so big. At least I was lazy. :p

Then, when you needed to find a buddy in the den, it was like going through a maze. Even with an eagle, it was very difficult.

After a couple months, the epic Sky Kingdom Den was released.

It included a waterfall, a cottage, a forest with grey skies and rain, a three-story castle, and a rainbow slide!

But yet it was so enormous that it wasn't easy to find your friends or decorate it with items.

Now that the Greely's Hideout den is out, I'm getting kind of tired of all these gigantic dens, especially since they all cost seven diamonds! That's crazy! >.o

What do YOU think of these dens? Do you think dens should be a little smaller in size, or should AJHQ keep making big dens? You can comment your answer on the Howls page, because that's this week's prompt. owo

See ya later!

11 comments:

  1. Greely's hide out is super big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like it because of its size

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should keep on making giant den, yet lower the price. I love the largeness because it's great for playing games!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should keep on making giant den, yet lower the price. I love the largeness because it's great for playing games!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too. One day, AJ should make another den for non members at least a little bit smaller than the Crystal Palace den so at least nms get a big den.

      Delete
    2. Sadly, I doubt it will happen

      Delete
  5. Naffy, do you play Kogama? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greely's hide out is really hard to decorate. I am lazy and just put 1 item in the den. YAY I DECORATED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, i got lost in greely's hide out when i first bought it XD
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I grow up I'll live in a flat
    I don't like running up and down the stairs to go to the bathroom

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!