Monday, July 8, 2013

Kelp Skirt-Jammer of the Week!

Hi, jammers! Yesterday's new item was an Epic Star Hat, which wasn't as scary as the other ones, but it sure was sleepy. Anyway, today's new item is a Rare Kelp Skirt for Rare Monday! We haven't had a rare for underwater in a while, have we?

 
Oh my, look at that price! I won't buy this Rare today, I guess.

It's also a brand new week! Which means JOTW! So this week's Jammer is.....

skydrain7!

  
skydrain7 is super nice and fun to be around. He also likes to stories, very understanding, and is playful!

Don't worry, jammers, if you didn't get picked this time, next time you might! And by the way, I think the party for 6,000 views will be on Friday. Tomorrow I will give you the invitation.

That's the whip!

8 comments:

  1. thanks for picking me as the jammer of the week! -skydrain7

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats skydrain!!!!! And nafaria can I be invited to the party for 6000views???
    your famous now sky -valdes

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx -valdes cya on aj I'll b on later

    ReplyDelete
  4. last thing, where willl the party be? Plz tell me all the party details, from valdes

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI -- ANIMALCLIP WOULD LIKE TO COME TO THE PARTY--I HAVE PRIZES YOU CAN GIVE YOUR BLOG IS THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!