Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Unreleased Juice Fountain Variants

*PLEASE COMMENT SOME AJ DARES FOR ME TO DO!*

Hi Jammers! I'm sure you've all heard of the new Jammer Juice Party toy set that was released last month. One of the virtual, online promo gifts that comes with it is a neat juice fountain for your den that looks like this:

Juice Fountain

It has three bundles of grapes on the top, with grape juice trickling down the sides into a small pool at the bottom.

Well, about a week ago, pictures of three other unreleased juice fountain variants were leaked by TheOneandOnlySomething. Let's take a peek at them, shall we?




The top picture shows an orange fountain, the middle picture shows a green grape fountain, and the bottom picture shows a blueberry fountain.

Which of these unreleased fountains is your favorite? I like the blueberry one the most, but they're all pretty great.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment AJ dares for me to do!

Bye!

15 comments:

  1. The fountains look AWESOME, I may have to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O The Blueberry fountain is my favourite!!!

    Some dare ideas:

    1. Go to a place with a big crowd of people, and tell them that you're a potato, and that all who see your comment turns into a potato!! :P

    2. Pretend you are AJHQ :P

    3. Sing a song :P

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare you to go into five random people's dens and say to them, "If you were a booger I'd pick you first"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dare you to be a penguin dressed up as a human with the lighter skintone and go to 5 different lands of your choice and dance in one spot and sing I AM A CUTE PIECE OF HUMAN, WATCH ME JIGGLE, WATCH ME MOVE (I want peoples reactions)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueberry looks like water. It should be more purplish. I like orange best. It is like orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dare you to buddy me in AJ (Cherrypie43) X3 I doubt it but lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go into Jamaa and say "APARRI IS THE WORST GELLYJONES IS BEST!!!!"
    and also say
    "I LOVE MY FEET IN ALL OF THE WORLD MY FEET ARE THE BEST! DO YOU LOVE YOUR FEET :D?"


    Those dares are pro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get my entry for the contest Naffy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dare you to say in Animal Jam "FREE NOSE PICKING MY DEN I WILL PICK YOUR NOSE WITH A STICK"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea for any dares but I really like your new blog design Naffy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green grape one :ooo (I realllllyy like green) but my favourite is the blueberry (I realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy like blue :3) also I dare you to go to Crystal Sands (A FULL ONE >:OOOO) and say "DON'T EAT DA SAND OR IT'S GAME OVER"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dare you to.. Dress up as an eagle with a sheep cloak and candy cane socks go to Aldan's Jamaa Township and say, "LOOK AT MAH SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3333333333"

    Trust me, when you look at your eagle with candy cane socks and a sheep cloak, you'll crack up so hard XD


    bahh6

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! It's like the rainbow fountain turned into a juice fountain. They both have the same shape. My favorite is the blueberry fountain!

    ~ Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!