Friday, August 25, 2017

Animal Jam Pillow Pets

Hey Jammers! How are y'all doing? As I've mentioned before, this week was my first week of the school year, so it's been... eh. :P

About a week ago, my good friend henrythegreat4 emailed me a link to a thread on the AJ Wiki website that was dedicated to finding information on unreleased and upcoming Animal Jam merchandise (most with promo gifts, of course).

Since there are so many different products that have yet to be manufactured and publicly released with little to no info on them, I've decided to just talk about one certain group of toys. You've probably guessed it already by reading the title of today's post. Yep, Pillow Pets! And not just any regular Pillow Pets - AJ PILLOW PETS!

Check out these three adorable Pillow Pets below...




Ahh... they look so soft and cuddly! Evidently, the first one is a bunny, the second is a lynx, and the third is a fox (or more specifically, Kit).

As of now, I do not know when these will be available, but one thing's for sure - I can't wait!

Thanks for reading. Have a lovely day!


21 comments:

  1. :O EEEK!! So adorable!! GIMME!!!!!!!!1

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW, cute! XD I love the lynx. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a pillow pet but never got oneXD I gotta say I like the middle on the best or the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1! MUST HAVE! Ok, so I remember when I was five, I came home from school and went in the living room. When I went there, there were five pillow pets in the living room! My mom got one for me, and four of my sisters, I was so happy. I actually still have mine, since i'll probably always be the childish person that I am XD, and it was a panda, since their my favorite animals. These aj pillow pets look sooooo cute, and as you could probably guess, I go crazy for anything kawaii! Lol.

    ~glittergal624

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED ONE! (Mythkit)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bunny looks like a pig head with bunny ears. :P ~Akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT ONE XD EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE MI UNICORN PILLOW CHUM :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, me too! Instead, I have a bunny and a panda bear.

      Delete
  8. LESS THAN 1000 VIEWS TILL A MILLION

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I NEED ONE NOW!!!
    -grumpycat1848

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nafaria? I'm sorry, but I just had to ask.
    I know we're not close, but the last few times I've seen you online you've been blank, and not doing anything, not responding to my JAGs. Today I saw you with Crestedclaw (which I have currently searched up and learned is your storage) so I decided not to bother you.
    Seeing you still making daily (ish) posts really makes me wonder.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rainbow! It's okay. I'm sorry the last few times you've tried to talk to me I've been kind of absent. Whenever I log into AJ I almost always have other tabs up, so I've probably just been on those other tabs.

      Delete
  11. I don't really like the first two, but the third is AWESOME!!!!!! Where s this thread, by the way? I'd b interested in looking at it. :D
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://animaljam.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:CheesyPotatoes_:)/Upcoming_Promo_Merchandise

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!