Monday, August 7, 2017

975K Views

Hello Jammers! I'm back from my camping trip. I will now finally be able to approve comments!

During the time that I was gone, there was an update which I will review and discuss over the course of the next few days. I also noticed that we hit 975,000 views, which is AWESOME! Only 25,000 more views until we hit... drum roll please... 1,000,000!

I've been so busy lately I haven't even had time to think about what I'm going to do for 1,000,000 views! If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the all-new AJW Suggestion Box!

Anyways, back to 975,000 views. Thank you all sooo much for your endless support towards me and the blog. The AJW community, more rather the entire AJ Blogger community, is literally a hidden treasure. I couldn't be more grateful for all of you. <3

Unfortunately, I will not be able to host a party due to the fact that later this week I have tennis tryouts for my high school, and I'm not sure what the exact schedule for it is. But don't worry! Plenty more parties are to come in the future.

I will, however, be hosting a contest! This time it's going to be an animal trivia contest. No, not an Animal Jam trivia contest; animal trivia contest. :P I'll let you know when the contest is ready for entries.

Once again, thank you so much for 975,000 views! That's the whip!

19 comments:

  1. this blog has come so far!! i cant wait to see how this blog continues to grow in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Good luck with the tryouts! <3

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tennis! Congrats on 975k views!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -grumpycat1848

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. This has always been my favorite blog.
    -biggulps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me!

      Delete
  6. You mean 980502 Views? Yeah, congrats! Good luck with your tennis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Naffy! Almost to a million! :D
    -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun animal trivia with anar:
    more than 4,000,000 cows are killed per year
    more than 115,000,000 pigs are killed per year

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!