Thursday, August 3, 2017

Animal Jam Comic: The Ice Cream Angel (Episode #3) (FINAL EPISODE)

*IMPORTANT: I WILL BE GONE FROM 8/4/17 THROUGH 8/6/17. DURING THAT TIME I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APPROVE COMMENTS OR POST. THANK YOU, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.*

Hello hello hello! Yep, it's the Ice Cream Angel again. Last time I made a post on this blog, my restaurant was taken away from me, but I am going to prove that my business is worthwhile.

Since I didn't have anywhere to run my business, with the remaining gems I had, I rented out a bouncy house. Now kids can eat my delicious, organic ice cream while bouncing around 'till their hearts' content!


I know, it's not much, but it will have to do if I want to keep my ice cream business going.

Next step? Advertise!



It looks like I have some customers!


At first the otter wanted mint flavor, but she made the right choice and went with mucus instead. :)


Yay! She likes it!



Flora is my next customer!


She told me she didn't care what flavor she got, so I gave her armpit hair, and she enjoyed it!


Yippee!

Oh boy... just when I was about to walk back to Jamaa Township to advertise some more, I was stopped by that deer!



HOORAY! I got my restaurant back!


I hope you all enjoyed reading my journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.

For the last time...

Ice Cream Angel is out. Peace!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Another comic! -Reads part about last episode- NUUUUUUU!!!!!! :(
    Loved it though! Have fun on your mini vacay! <3

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you guys liked it that much, then maybe I'll bring the Ice Cream Angel back later on!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Ice Cream Angel's cooler then a popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw no more ice cream angel:( CONGRATS THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might bring ICA back in the future, but for now, I'm glad you enjoyed the comic!

      Delete
  4. Cool! I just realized I will be gone the exact same dates xd
    -grumpycat1848

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got scammed by Amidd2323 plz post to report her in ur next post thx i need to blackmail her into giving my stuff back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest going to the Scam Watchers Society considering they cover things like this. Also, you will need proof ie video or a picture.~Akmlynx

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!