Saturday, August 26, 2017

Old Jam-A-Grams

Hey Jammers! Happy weekend. :)

Today, we're going to be looking back at some old Jam-A-Grams from the past that you can no longer send.

No one really knows why they were removed, but perhaps someday they could return, and if so, that would be awesome!


This one says ''Greetings from Crystal Sands'', and it has that weird looking bird that used to be where the flamingo is standing in Crystal Sands today. Maybe I'll do a post about that in the future.

Honestly, now that I think about it, I don't exactly have the time to type up a description about each JAG, so I'll just paste the pictures here and you can look at them yourself. :P




What's interesting about this one is that ''Jamaa'' is actually misspelled. See? It says ''Jamma''. This JAG will always be unique that way. c:











These are just a few of the many JAG's that have come and gone. Which one of them was your favorite?

One little note before I end today's post - I want to do another ''reacting to cringy, old posts'' kind of a thing, so PLEASE list off some posts for me to react to!

Thanks for reading. Jam on!

13 comments:

  1. Well I know why the second one was removed. The Wolves look like fuzzy mountain camels! XD Since their art style changed, it makes sense the JAGs would too.

    (Though I wish that Shark one had stayed. It looks EPIC!)

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The art in those old Jam-A-Grams is so good! I would like to see these Jags return too, they are really cool.

    I wonder why AJ removed them in the first place?..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really miss using them. The new ones are nice and all, but it would be nice to have these back.

      Delete
  3. THEY REMOVED THE LAST 5 ONES??? Those were there when I joined:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the lost temple of zios one, but the rest were pretty weird.
    -grumpycat1848

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remembered when they changed the JAG look, so it was much easier for famous jammers to do mailtime XDDD I remember a few of those!

    P.S
    IM BUDDIED TO SOMEBODY WITH A PET SLOTH, AND THE SLOTH IS FOR TRADE
    I. WILL. GET. THE. SLOTH. I WILL COMPLETELY OVERTRADE FOR IT! MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


    IGNORE THAT PLEASE XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like you post,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those jags.(I have never seen the jags before but they still look very cool.)
    -biggulps

    ReplyDelete
  8. uhhhh naffy,look at the views counter.....you have 1,000,131 views....for me,i got 200+ views this week! Anyways,Congrats to reaching more than 1,000,000 + Views!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish some of those jags were still in the game.........
    -Looks at view count- :O :O :O YOU MADE IT TO A MILLION VIEWS!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naffy... Congrats on a WHOPPING... WHIPPING... ONE MILLION VIEWS!!!
    Jeez. I have probably had 10 veiws on my website.. One of them by my mum, and the rest me.. <3 Well Imma go get that HTML code that says *sponsored the aj whip* Even though It wont do much X3

    ReplyDelete
  11. These old Jam - A - Grams are really neat. Good job on 1 million views. That's very exciting.

    ~ Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!